1963-64 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Door With 4 Speed Fawn Tuxedo Loop Carpet
Treat your Classic to the absolute highest quality molded carpet on the market today!
Tuxedo carpet is manufactured by twisting an Olefin filament yarn into our 80%-20% Rayon/Nylon blend loop yarn. The material is then tufted on a 5/32″ gauge loop machine and dyed in a beck dye operation. Because the Olefin yarn does not take dye and remains black it gives the carpet the elegant look that inspired the name “Tuxedo”.
This all new carpet simply looks better and lasts longer than the original!
Made in USA
- Color-matched binding attached to the rear edge of the front carpet (when appli cable)
- A color-keyed heel pad already dielectrically heat sealed onto the carpet
- Original style 36 oz. jute padding attached to the underside of the carpet
- Dimmer switch hole grommet (when applicable)
- Heat stamped, preformed and trimmed to fit your floor pan
Important: Due to variations in factory interior options, minor trimming may be required for proper fit.
Original Equipment Reproduction essentially clones OE parts such as 1963-64 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Door With 4 Speed Fawn Tuxedo Loop Carpet, as well as Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge and Plymouth cars and trucks—parts designed to look, perform, and install exactly as the original parts they’re replacing.
- 1963 Plymouth Belvedere
- 1964 Plymouth Belvedere