1963-70 Chevrolet, GMC Truck; Upper Ball Joint; 2 WD; C10
Reproduction of the original style upper ball joint for use with 1963-70 Chevrolet and GMC trucks. If your suspension rattles or makes noises when turning or going over bumps, it might be time to think about rebuilding your front suspension. You no longer have to search for obsolete parts because we carry the parts you need to rebuild the suspension with this OER® Authorized ball joint. Two required per vehicle. Sold individually. Fits driver side or passenger side.
Chevrolet Truck Applications:
- 1969-1970 Chevrolet Blazer (RWD) (front upper)
- 1963-1967 Chevrolet C10 Panel (front upper)
- 1963-1970 Chevrolet C10 Pickup (front upper)
- 1967-1970 Chevrolet C10 Suburban (front upper)
- 1963-1966 Chevrolet Suburban (front upper)
GMC Truck Applications:
- 1967-1970 GMC Pickup Truck (C15/C1500) (front upper)
- 1967-1970 GMC Suburban (C15/C1500) (front upper)
- 1970-1970 GMC Jimmy (RWD) (front upper)
The OER® Authorized logo represents products that meet or exceed stringent OER® quality control standards. This item has been sanctioned and approved by OER®.
- 1969 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1970 Chevrolet Blazer