1965-66 Impala, Wildcat, LeSabre; Rear Window Glass; 2 Door Hardtop; Tinted
OER reproduction of the original back window glass designed for use with various 1965-66 Buick, Chevy, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac Full Size 2 door hardtop models. Each rear window glass is manufactured in tempered glass to factory specifications featuring correct glass shape and contours for proper fitment and appearance. Replacing scratched, damaged, or missing rear window glass will enhance the vehicle’s value by improving the cosmetic appearance and outward visibility for added safety. Does not include factory-style markings, or date code.
Don’t settle for anything less than original quality glass when replacing the windows of your classic. Each original quality rear window glass is professionally packed with extra care to prevent damage during shipping.
- 1965-1966 Chevrolet Impala (2 door hardtop)
- 1965-1966 Buick Lesabre (2 door hardtop)
- 1965-1966 Buick Wildcat (2 door hardtop)
- 1965-1966 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 (2 door hardtop)
- 1965-1966 Oldsmobile Delta 88 (2 door hardtop)
- 1965-1966 Oldsmobile Jetstar 88 (2 door hardtop)
- 1965-1966 Pontiac Bonneville (2 door hardtop)
- 1965-1966 Pontiac Catalina (2 door hardtop)
Note: Shipped via truck freight.
Original Equipment Reproduction essentially clones OE parts such as 1965-66 Impala, Wildcat, LeSabre Rear Window Glass 2 Door Hardtop Tinted, as well as Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge and Plymouth cars and trucks—parts designed to look, perform, and install exactly as the original parts they’re replacing.
- 1965 Chevrolet Impala
- 1966 Chevrolet Impala