1965 Impala / Full Size 2 Door With 4 Speed Medium Saddle Molded Loop Carpet Set
Our OER¬Æ Authorized Restorer’s Choice‚Ñ¢ carpet is manufactured utilizing modern textile chemistry. This revolutionary new 80%-20% Rayon/Nylon blend yarn will duplicate the appearance and fit of your original loop carpet. Each set is produced to fit your floor pan just like the original.
This all new carpet eliminates the problems of poor abrasion resistance and shedding of fibers, while providing excellent protection against color fading, offering a level of durability previously unavailable.
Simply looks better and lasts longer than the original!
- Color-matched binding attached to the rear edge of the front carpet (when applicable)
- A color-keyed heel pad already dielectrically heat sealed onto the carpet
- Original style 36 oz. jute padding attached to the underside of the carpet
- Dimmer switch hole grommet (when applicable)
Made in USA
Important: Due to variations in factory interior options, minor trimming may be required for proper fit.
When purchasing reproduction parts and accessories from OER¬Æ you can be sure that each and every product displaying the Restorer’s Choice‚Ñ¢ symbol is manufactured correctly to exact specifications, fits the way the factory intended and is your assurance of quality. p> Applications:
- 1965-70 Impala / Full Size 2 Door Models with 4 Speed Transmission
Original Equipment Reproduction essentially clones OE parts such as 1965 Impala / Full Size 2 Door With 4 Speed Medium Saddle Molded Loop Carpet Set, as well as Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge and Plymouth cars and trucks—parts designed to look, perform, and install exactly as the original parts they’re replacing.
- 1965 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1965 Chevrolet Impala