1967 Camaro, Firebird Molded Door Panels; with Deluxe Interior; Aqua/Turquoise; Pair
OER® reproduction of the original deluxe interior molded door panels designed specifically for use with 1967 Camaro and Firebird models with deluxe interior. Each door panel is a replication of the original design using the latest manufacturing methods and materials that assure the highest quality panels available. Every detail is finely crafted to allow for an exact original appearance and fit. Correct Madrid grain and original factory colors are standard on all panels. Sold in pairs. Includes RH and LH molded door panels. Important: Refer to part number R149 for a set of stainless door panel trim moldings.
Deluxe Interior Molded Door Panel Features:
- Manufactured in Automotive Grade Urethane Using Modern Technology
- Produced in the Correct OE Color, No Painting Required!
- Features Correct Madrid Grain pattern Matching the OE Design
- Includes Correct Color Keyed Carpet with Matching Vinyl Trim
- Installs same as original!
- Sold in Pairs Including RH and LH Door Panels
- Made in the USA!
- 1967-1967 Chevrolet Camaro (deluxe interior) (aqua/turquoise) (pair)
- 1967-1967 Pontiac Firebird (deluxe interior) (aqua/turquoise) (pair)
Made in USA
Important: Installation will require the removal and re-use or replacement of original door handles, window cranks, door panel emblems, window felts and moldings. All components are available separately.
Note: Shipped OS2.
- 1967 Chevrolet Camaro