1968 Camaro Console Assembly; 3 Speed Manual Trans; Pre Assembled
Reproduction of the original floor console assembly for use with 1968 Chevrolet Camaro models without console gauges. This reproduction console is manufactured to original factory specifications and replicates the original in quality, appearance and fitment. Each console is fully assembled and ready to install into your Camaro. You no longer have to go through the process of assembling the console before installation can take place. Simply open the box, remove the original console and replace!
Each console assembly includes the correct woodgrain shift plate and forward plate with the correct shift pattern for your vehicle’s specific transmission. This console is designed for use on 3/speed manual transmission models. Does not include console gauges (available separately).
Pre-Assembled Consoles Include:
- 1 – Camaro Center Console (with glove box flocking)
- 1 – Console to Floor Mounting Bracket
- 1 – Console Shift Plate (with automatic shifter)
- 1 – Console Shift Pattern (with 3/speed manual trans)
- 1 – Forward Console Plate
- 1 – Forward Console Plate Emblem
- 1 – Console Shift Slider Retainer
- 1 – Console Shift Plate Slider
- 1 – Console Lid (with inner flocking)
- 1 – Console Lid Mounting Hinge
- 1 – Console Lid Spring
- 1 – Console Ash Tray Lid
- 1 – Rear Ash Tray Insert
- 1 – Console Lid Rubber Stoppers
- 1 – Ash Tray Rubber Stoppers
- 1 – Console Rear Lamp Lens
- 1 – Console Seat Belt Clip
- 1 – Console Mounting Hardware Kit
- 1 – Ash Tray Lid
- 1 – Ash Tray Lid Hinge Pins
- 1 – Console Light Reflector
- 1 – Replacement Rear Lens Bulb
- 1968-1968 Chevrolet Camaro (3/speed manual trans, w/o console gauges)
Note: Shipped oversize.
Original Equipment Reproduction essentially clones OE parts such as 1968 Camaro Console Assembly 3 Speed Manual Trans Pre Assembled, as well as Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge and Plymouth cars and trucks—parts designed to look, perform, and install exactly as the original parts they’re replacing.
- 1968 Chevrolet Camaro