1970 Camaro, Firebird Molded Carpet Set; Auto Trans; Mass Backing; Green
OER Authorized molded carpet sets are manufactured utilizing modern textile chemistry. This revolutionary new 80%-20% Rayon/Nylon blend yarn duplicates the original appearance and fit of the original factory loop carpet. This reproduction carpet eliminates the problems of poor abrasion resistance and shedding of fibers, while providing excellent protection against color fading, offering a level of durability previously unavailable.
This set also features a heavy EVA copolymer foam backing preinstalled on the underside of the carpet. This material has excellent sound and heat insulation properties. The extra weight and thickness has the added benefit of smoothing the overall appearance of the carpet after installation.
Made in USA
Molded Carpet Features:
- Carpet is Pre-Molded to the Floor Pan for a Perfect Fit!
- Includes Front and Rear Pre-Molded Carpet
- Includes Carpet Tail Carpet to Cover Rear Seat Center Divider Section
- Color-Matched Binding Attached to the Rear Edge of the Front Carpet (when applicable)
- Color-Keyed Heel Pad already Dielectrically Heat Sealed Onto the Carpet
- Original Style 36 oz. Jute Padding Attached to the Underside of the Carpet
- Dimmer Switch Hole Grommet (when applicable)
- Heat Stamped, Preformed and Trimmed to Fit the Floor Pan
- Finest Quality Molded Carpet on the Market!
- 1970-1970 Chevrolet Camaro (with auto trans)
- 1970-1970 Pontiac Firebird (with auto trans)
- 1970-1970 Pontiac Trans Am (with auto trans)
Important: This color was used in various 1970-73 models. Be sure to check the year, make and model to determine if this color is accurate for your particular application. Due to variations in factory interior options (bucket seats, bench seat, floor shift…etc.), minor trimming may be required for proper fit.
Original Equipment Reproduction essentially clones OE parts such as 1970 Camaro, Firebird Molded Carpet Set Auto Trans Mass Backing Green, as well as Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge and Plymouth cars and trucks—parts designed to look, perform, and install exactly as the original parts they’re replacing.
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1970 Pontiac Firebird