1970 Mustang Power Steering Pump without Reservoir – Remanufactured
If you’re in the market to replace the worn out, damaged or missing power steering pump, choose this OER¬Æ Authorized remanufactured power steering pump that is thoroughly remanufactured, carefully inspected and restored to OEM appearance and function!
- Pumps are thoroughly cleaned and exterior surfaces reconditioned for like-new look
- Each component is carefully inspected and replaced if not to OE tolerances
- All seals and O-rings are replaced with OE equivalent parts
- Tested to insure OE performance
- Painted with high quality paint
Remanufactured in the USA
No exchange required.
- The core charge is built into the price, so it is not necessary to return the original core.
- Reservoir and pulley are not included.
- 1970 Mustang
- 1970 Ford Falcon
- 1975-76 Ford Granada
- 1971-76 Ford Maverick
- 1971-76 Mercury Comet
- 1970 Mercury Cougar
- 1975-76 Mercury Monarch
Original Equipment Reproduction essentially clones OE parts such as 1970 Mustang Power Steering Pump without Reservoir – Remanufactured, as well as Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge and Plymouth cars and trucks—parts designed to look, perform, and install exactly as the original parts they’re replacing.
- 1970 Ford Mustang