1977-79 Big Block Power Steering Pump with Reservoir
If you’re in the market to replace the worn out, damaged or missing power steering pump, choose this OER¬Æ Authorized remanufactured power steering pump that is thoroughly remanufactured, carefully inspected and restored to OEM appearance and function!
- Pumps are thoroughly cleaned and exterior surfaces reconditioned for like-new look
- Each component is carefully inspected and replaced if not to OE tolerances
- All seals and O-rings are replaced with OE equivalent parts
- Tested to insure OE performance
Remanufactured in the USA
No exchange required.
- The core charge is built into the price, so it is not necessary to return the original core.
- Cap, nut and pulley are not included
- 1977-79 2WD Pickup, Blazer/Jimmy, Suburban – Big Block with Hydroboost
The OER¬Æ Authorized logo represents products that meet or exceed stringent OER¬Æ quality control standards. This item has been sanctioned and approved by OER¬Æ.
Original Equipment Reproduction essentially clones OE parts such as 1977-79 Big Block Power Steering Pump with Reservoir, as well as Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge and Plymouth cars and trucks—parts designed to look, perform, and install exactly as the original parts they’re replacing.
- 1977 Chevrolet K5 Blazer
- 1978 Chevrolet K5 Blazer
- 1979 Chevrolet K5 Blazer