1992 Chevrolet Caprice Pewter Molded Cut Pile Carpet Set With Mass Backing
Our OER¬Æ Authorized carpet with Mass Backing is manufactured to replicate the original style cut pile carpet. This premium, 100% nylon carpet is made using 40% more top quality nylon than standard cut pile and is 50% heavier in weight for greater d urability and a more luxurious feel. Each carpet set is heat stamped, preformed and trimmed to fit your floor pan the way the factory intended!
This all new carpet eliminates the problems of poor abrasion resistance and shedding of fibers, whil e providing excellent protection against color fading, offering a level of durability previously unavailable.
Simply looks better and lasts longer than the original!
- Mass backing *
- Color-matched binding attached to the rear edge of the front carpet (when applicable)
- A color-keyed heel pad already dielectrically heat sealed onto the carpet
- Original style 36 oz. jute padding attached to the un derside of the carpet
- Dimmer switch hole grommet (when applicable)
* What Exactly is Mass Backing? As part of the manufacturing process, a special latex coating is thermo-bonded to the back of t he carpet to substantially increase the insulating and sound deadening properties of the basic carpet set. Then a 36 oz. jute padding is attached to the underside of the carpet.
Made in USA
Important: Due to variations in factory interior options, minor trimming may be required for proper fit.
Original Equipment Reproduction essentially clones OE parts such as 1992 Chevrolet Caprice Pewter Molded Cut Pile Carpet Set With Mass Backing, as well as Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge and Plymouth cars and trucks—parts designed to look, perform, and install exactly as the original parts they’re replacing.
- 1992 Chevrolet Caprice